The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google 1st Page Rank w/ New Domain

D

dunit

Hi all,

I have recently launched a new affiliate marketing video training series on Click Bank. I read about one simple method to drive traffic to your website was to find long tail key words (lower competition) and acquire domain names with those long tail key words.

I purchased several domains with specific / highly searched key words in google.

Now, once I forward domains to my primary website, will this help my google 1st page rank?

Anything else anyone would recommend to continue to place strong on first page.

Thanks in advance for your responses
Diego

this strategy is working but I think you have to purchase hosting and start to build some good content to show up in search results especially if there are already other websites that target the same keyword in their URLs.

You can also keep your domains a while without any further procedure until someone offer you to buy them in a good price so it is considered long term investment. Choosing the better way totally depends on you :)

Keyword domains are gradually decreasing in value for SEO, although they are not quite dead yet. However, you have to be careful about trying to use them for boosting the value of another domain. To be blunt, in most cases you are better off working on optimizing the original domain and not trying to game the search engines with other domains.

Thank you. Great honestfeedback.

What would you suggest are top 3 things I should do to optimize my orginal domain?
xml sitemap? back lins, set up blog? baarticle submission?

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Do you list your domains on auctions? Do people really offer to buy your domains? Thanks
diego

banners
Back