The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google +1 Button

It's like a FB Like button but for websites. I think the webmaster have to install a JS snippet in order to get it working.

It's only just been released, so you might just have to try and see.

I've heard rumours it may help, but to be honest I hope it doesn't because it will just create a black market for gmail accounts.

Dear , when we are login into google then we can recommends a website , the no. of Recommendations will help to increase SERP because People is getting to recommend any site . Google has added 1+ activity into Google webmaster tool , you can see the number of Recommendation in a day , Good new feature by Google :)

google + button is social plugin button like twitter, facebook and digg etc & surely it will effect SERP in future as being a part of google.

Hi everyone, if you look over on the right-hand side of the page I’ve added the new Google +1 button to every page on the site. Now you can click that button to endorse pages on the site that you enjoyed. An obvious place to click that button is on the Universe Today homepage.
icon_smile.gif

If you’re wondering what the +1 button is, here’s what Google has to say. +1 is shorthand for “this is pretty cool” or “you should check this out.” Let visitors recommend your pages right in Google search results and help your site stand out.

I want to know about this information.. Is there any benefits in present.. I have heard about only benefits in future.. Is it right?

banners
Back