The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Good way to promote Incent offers?

almobi

affiliate
Recently I find lots of people try to run Incent offer via their own design/coded web or APP (OFFERWALL) It is that profitable?and What are you way to promote your incent offers?

Looking forward to hear your story~:)

Well, you're a network manager. I was not expecting you to ask if it's profitable or not. You've got the data and the clients, don't you?

Well, you're a network manager. I was not expecting you to ask if it's profitable or not. You've got the data and the clients, don't you?
The real target for me, it is to share experiences with my affiliates,some of my Newbies need advices.it would be happy for me if you I can HELP them!And If they earn more, It's be a WIN-WIN don't you think?

Well, why not start by sharing some experiences of your own or what you see overall in your network? Because otherwise you make it look like a question instead of being the objective to make everyone share the experiences.
Just my 2c.

Well,smell some fire in here!My experiences more comes from PC,Now I am more focusing on developing Quailty Offers for my Network,the question I’ve been raised is like a fashion trend in Asain,so I think it's would be fun to discuss about this issue and what might lead to!

If I share my experience under this title that would be strange,don't you think?

MI
Back