The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Good Traffic source for Adult Mobile in specific GEO

fa_1976it

affiliate
Hi all. I wish to run an adult mobile campaign in a specific GEO (Chile) but I didn't find yet an appropriate traffic source. I tried Zeropark and Eroadversing, bided 3 times the minimum bidding. On Zeropark I'm on position 1 in almost every Target and on Eroadverting position 5. Still no get traffic.

So I suppose simple they don't have traffic in this GEO.

Any suggestion for an appropriate traffic source for this campaign?

I want to ask you if you have some experience on this vertical? cause i think you should know that there is a lot of competition on dating, and even for the most experimented one, it's really not easy to run a proper one, so i don't know if you could consider working with app-installs, sweeptakes, you could make it over there really more easier i think.

I want to ask you if you have some experience on this vertical? cause i think you should know that there is a lot of competition on dating, and even for the most experimented one, it's really not easy to run a proper one, so i don't know if you could consider working with app-installs, sweeptakes, you could make it over there really more easier i think.

Thanks for your reply.

I'm just a newbie on the affiliate marketing world! (and with limited time).I launched 5 campaigns since the beginning of November and I got a positive ROI only on 1 similar adult mobile campaign (different GEO).

I need to practice, make experience and collect data.

I Lanuched also a "traditional" desktop-app install (MacKeeper; not bad results), sweeptakes (only 1 conversions).

So I want to explore different verticals to mak an experience.

Hi all. I wish to run an adult mobile campaign in a specific GEO (Chile) but I didn't find yet an appropriate traffic source. I tried Zeropark and Eroadversing, bided 3 times the minimum bidding. On Zeropark I'm on position 1 in almost every Target and on Eroadverting position 5. Still no get traffic.

Zeropark reporting in!

We have plenty of traffic in Chile, so it's not quite possible to get no traffic at all if the settings are correct.
It's pretty hard to discuss such matters without going into the actual numbers. We would suggest you to ping us here: support@zeropark.com, or PM us your ZP email address. We will be more than glad to help you out!

We'd be glad to help with that! TrafficJunky can also provide you with adult traffic in Chile. You can start by signing up, DM us your username and we'll introduce you to one of our reps on Skype in order to get you started.

Hi there, pleasant day
Please check our site if you are interested.
-Pays for Adult Dating leads PPL SOI
-Weekly payments
-Referral Program
-Pays for Tinder traffic
Waiting to hear from you :)

MI
Back