The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Good Offers

From what I heard is that you should stay away from those offers. CPA networks shave a lot of those leads.
That's not good...I've heard that too but I figured there had to be at least 1 network that was not pulling a fast one on the affiliates...

That's not good...I've heard that too but I figured there had to be at least 1 network that was not pulling a fast one on the affiliates...
Even if they weren't shaving leads, it is hard to make real money that way. Focus on CC offers with a decent payout.

Even if they weren't shaving leads, it is hard to make real money that way. Focus on CC offers with a decent payout.
CC offers have a high barrier of entry...what about surveys? I have seen a post here earlier saying that surveys are some of the top offers affiliates can promote...

Email submits (usually DOI) are small money but if you can find the right topic and large traffic you can make money in this segment.
If you buy cheap bot traffic you will think you are getting shaved ...

Hey, what niche and GEOs are you looking for?
We've got gambling email submit offers. Lmk if that's what you need.

Which networks out there have good email submit offers?
For what niche? I agree with the above-mentioned comments though, email submits offers usually aren't that great choice as I don't think you will see a high profit from it.

MI
Back