The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Good news I have traffic

NotSorrySorry

affiliate
My traffic is from people looking for online work and I believe they would be willing to sign up to website for free.

I would like to get paid per sign up.

Any offers you suggest? I am new and would like to start test my traffic asap. Would love some insight / suggestions

Getting pay per free signup offers is very hard ESPECIALLY in home business industries because in general people looking for such offers know that the traffic isn't going to convert. It tends to be people hoping they can join something free, do relatively little, and earn money - which is of no benefit to those seeking signups. Everyone is in this industry to make money.

Most pay per lead programs I know of have pretty strict rules on what they define as a lead and merely signing up to something isn't enough. Usually pay per lead programs require signups perform several actions after signing up before the lead will be credited.

That said I do know European Safelist will pay you between $0.01 and $0.5 per free signup - earning based on your membership level - however its not specifically home based business/online work.

So far my research had definitely shown this. I am starting to look into online business opportunities vs work online opportunities.

[t]o be successful as a freelancer or gig economy worker, you've got to cultivate the right skills. Many of those skills revolve around technology. ...
In low unemployment rate countries you need to appeal to specific needs. Alternatively, there are pockets of higher unemployment within those markets.

The traffic is from US and Canada.

The owner of the traffic doesn't like the idea of sending his traffic to expensive signup

As others have highlighted it is very tough to find companies which will take non-paying traffic. A lot of time bots, scams, and low converting traffic can put advertisers out of money.

There are genuine companies which can pay your traffic for certain activities like helping on user feedback for testing UI or testing an app giving feedback. Again never worked with free signup businesses so don't take me as an authority.

MI
Back