The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Fenticus

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
1ClickPrint - Bespoke wall art, canvas prints, framed prints
Hi Guys and Gals,

Well I'm Ian and I am from Sheffield in the UK. I have joined this forum as we are soon to launch a affiliate program for our company and i would like to learn more about how it works and what people would like out of one.

I am a Director of 1clickprint, we are a wall art company primarily selling various wall art products such as canvas and framed prints directly to the consumer. We have had great success with this through outlets such as facebook. It has allowed us to put logistics in place to deliver to the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and we will soon be launching to cover Europe when the website has finished being translated into the different languages.

I am here to learn a little about affiliate marketing, we intend to launch our own scheme. We will be on Commission Junction for people who are already signed up there and we intend to use Post affiliate pro for others who wish to come to us directly.

We are new to affiliate marketing but have been producing wall art now for over 14 years. We now manufacture nearly every element of our products which allows us to offer very competitively priced products and still offer good returns in the region of 20-25% of the total sale value, shipping included.

I will be looking around for tips and advice over the next couple of weeks until the systems are in place.

All the best

Ian

Last edited:
Hi, interesting consumer product ... Best of Luck
Consider offering multiple product discounts or add-on items
CTA's may be cheesy but they add sales volume and reduce cart abandonment

Hi Thanks for this, our website does up-sell and offers add on products, offering something like you mentioned seems a very good idea and we will look into it. We have found ourselves the product does appeal to pretty much everyone, after all most people have some form of wall art or decoration in their homes. 90% of what we print is photographs of children, families and pets, and has been for the last 14 years.

I hope our product will appeal to affiliate marketers as i believe its something a little bit different to whats already on offer with a wide target audience.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @Fenticus !

We love having new businesses join us but please note the following:

Before you can solicit members for your business, you have to have an official listing in our Resources area. The owners vet all businesses, and their reps, before issuing an approval and vendor credentials.

Please refrain from directing members to your company until such time you are approved and issued your vendor credentials.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a requirement and not an option. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

Requirements:
  • Website
  • Company email matching the website domain or parent company domain.
  • Appropriate "Disclosure Pages" on the website.
  • "Published Phone Number" on site. *
  • "Published Physical Address" on site. *
  • You must be a staff representative or the owner of the business.
* Required for those who want the Certified badge.

If you do not qualify as an approved vendor, you may qualify for a listing in our new Marketplace.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

It's fast, free and easy to submit an application but don't hesitate to let me know if you need help, or have questions.

Thanks and enjoy the forums! :)

Before you can solicit members for your business, you have to have an official listing in our Resources area. The owners vet all businesses, and their reps, before issuing an approval and vendor credentials.

Please refrain from directing members to your company until such time you are approved and issued your vendor credentials.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a requirement and not an option. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

Requirements:
  • Website

If you do not qualify as an approved vendor, you may qualify for a listing in our new Marketplace.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

It's fast, free and easy to submit an application but don't hesitate to let me know if you need help, or have questions.

Hi there, thank you for the information. I will apply with the relevant info when im back in the office. I wont be looking for affilates for a couple of weeks until the IT is in place

Requirements:
  • Website

Hello,

Could I ask what you mean by appropriate disclosure pages please, I have all of the other information to hand.

thank you

Ian

banners
Back