The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Good hosting niche market?

M

matthewmurcia

What would you consider to be a good niche market for hosts at the minute? I'm setting up a new hosting project site this summer and have a couple of ideas but would be interested to know what you think. There seem to be hundreds of general sites out there that offer just about anything in hosting terms..it would be interesting to know at the same time what you think would make a new hosting site stand out in this corwded market :)

I think it is very difficult to identify a niche market as there is such variety already and in terms of hosting, there is no limit really.

Basically if you want it and have the money, we will build it, install it and administrate it, as will many hosts.

I would say that gaming servers are probably less widespread and therefore maybe you could consider that a niche.

really? I thought every windows hosting supplier included coldfusion?!? It's only a macromedia app and it's installed with studio MX which isn't expensive.

Is this from experience? I would be interested to know if people are looking at dedicated coldfusion boxes.

I certainly haven't seen much coldfusion hosting offered from hosting companies. How much demand do you think there would be for it?

banners
Back