The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Good guide for beginners?

I would recommend you not pay for one, there are plenty of free resources out there to be had. I don't have any particular titles in mind, my suggestion is that you read forums first to create a mental foundation and then start reading ebooks, blog posts, etc. which deal in more advanced topics.

Yes, I agree that Rosalind Gardner's book is wonderful for the beginner. Clean, clear, packed with links to free resources, and highly motivational. You can also check out her blog which has good info on it.

Dan

I'm going to stick with one i found right here. It's called Affiliate Classroom. It was recommended by Linda and it's a $1 trial. I'm not going to post the link but i'm sure linda will be by shortly to do that. I tried it and it's great. You'll learn a lot.

Good to know you got something out of it and appreciate the course, Liquification.
Thanks for sharing that!

Here's the link: Affiliate Classroom

You can take the $1 trial and grab all you can learn during the 2 weeks,
then decide if it's worth paying to stay involved.

I think you should search for the free ebooks on affiliate marketing first and then maybe later try a paid product. search google for: beginners guide to affiliate marketing (free)

I agree, you really don't have to pay to get a beginner's guide, there are lots of helpful tools that you can use, just be patient on finding the right one though..

Start by reading as many affiliate marketing related blogs and forums as possible. This forum has a lot of good information that can help you het to grips with the basics. Some advanced stuff too when you are ready for it

Please, don't make the mistake of paying for information when you can get just as good, (if not better) advice from a forum like this.

Latch onto an experienced affiliate marketer, and ask them to help mentor you.

MI
Back