The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Good free keyword research tool

I'll take your word people! Thanks a lot :)
Does any of you know of any good training which I can start with? What I see it's that I need more expertise on how to use the keyword research tool, thanks in advance!

Hi people, so I'm starting out with my keyword research and I'm using google keyword planner and they keyword tool on serps.com but I still can't find a good free tool that can give me an approximate of the monthly searches which is what I'm looking for. Right now I have some money but I'm on an extremely tight budget so I would love to count with a tool that can't get me out of this hurry until I get some money to go for something paid. Thanks a lot :)

Try K-meta tool for Keyword Research - help track on your competition's strategies for "BUDGET" SPYing...
and Kbase as a Keyword Planner - good low cost alternative for automated keyword discovery.

Google Keyword Planner, KeyWordTool(dot)io will be good for keyword research. Check out SEM Rush for your full SEO solution.

I can agree with the most of the bloggers here that the best keyword searching tools are Google Keyword Planner (free of charge), SEMRUSH and Jaaxy (not free, but more sophisticated).

I believe to use Google keyword planner one needs to be using Google adwords platform and only then they would be able to run some searches via the tool.

banners
Back