The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Good free keyword research tool

PabloZabala

affiliate
Hi people, so I'm starting out with my keyword research and I'm using google keyword planner and they keyword tool on serps.com but I still can't find a good free tool that can give me an approximate of the monthly searches which is what I'm looking for. Right now I have some money but I'm on an extremely tight budget so I would love to count with a tool that can't get me out of this hurry until I get some money to go for something paid. Thanks a lot :)

Yes, So far i'm using google keyword planner. That's the easiest tools, since i'm using tools from Google for Google. Sounds great!

Hi people, so are you telling me that monthly searches are not that important and I can replace that info with what I find on google trends? Thanks!

Hi people, so I'm starting out with my keyword research and I'm using google keyword planner and they keyword tool on serps.com but I still can't find a good free tool that can give me an approximate of the monthly searches which is what I'm looking for. Right now I have some money but I'm on an extremely tight budget so I would love to count with a tool that can't get me out of this hurry until I get some money to go for something paid. Thanks a lot :)

Google Keyword Planner is the best free tool for keyword research.

I don't think there is need to go with another keywords research tools as Google keyword planner is best tool to know best keywords for a website.

I think you should try once more time with profer keywords that you want. You will get sufficient result.

If you are looking for free keyword research Google Keyword Planner is best tool select right Keywords, you can also do self-research in google...

The Best Tool Is Google Keyword Planner Tool.Don't search for other tools.

Google keyword planner! Though it's no longer available for free now. You need to create Google adwords campaign and pour some money on that

Google Keyword Planner is the best tool for getting right keywords.

MI
Back