The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Good Evening Everyone!

X10WTI

My name is Mike Mallari, from the X10 Affiliate Program. I wanted to drop by and introduce myself and say hello. I had the opportunity to peruse the board and find many of your topics to be of interest. I'm looking forward to becoming a contributor and to reading what you have to say.

I wish you all the best and hope you all have a great evening. :) Happy Selling!

Welcome to 5 Star, Mike.

It is good to hear that you found what you read here interesting enough to make you decide to join. We are happy to have you as a member.

It is nice to know that you plan on being a contributor to some of the discussions. We look forward to your participation.

Hey Mike,

Welcome to 5 Star. I know Heather who used to work with you many moons ago. Well not that long ago, but in Internet time, it seems like ages.

Anyway glad you joined us. Feel free to make an X10 post down in the promo forum.
But the best way to get to know folks here is to jump into some of the discussion forums.

thanks for the warm greets... =)

Thanks Larwee and Linda.... =)

Heather definitetly set some pretty high standards for affiliate managers here at X10, as she was definitely amazing for her accomplishments... I'm just doing what I can to uphold her amazing work... =)

Again, thanks for the greetings...
-Mike

banners
Back