The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Good CPA network?

I'm new in CPA publisher. Do not know whether to start from any network: ((anyone can recommend me some CPA networks are active publisher.
Thanks.

Hi Huong2234,

I am working for Purus Digital , a Premium Performance Network. We have fantastic CPA offers across various verticals.

Why don't you click below and sign up in our network to see our offers?

Affiliate Signup

When you do it, send me an email on mariaelena@purusdigital.com or ping me on Skype : Marialenapurus to approve your application straight away.

Kind Regards,

Marialena

I can suggest Traffpop.
Ping me to skype and ill help you out.

While we aren't a "network" - our CPA program is pretty competitive and hosted by ShareASale where you can find other offers. I have posted details of our CPA program in the appropriate forum, take a look and let me know if you have questions. Happy to help.

While we aren't a "network" - our CPA program is pretty competitive and hosted by ShareASale where you can find other offers. I have posted details of our CPA program in the appropriate forum, take a look and let me know if you have questions. Happy to help.
@NoomCoach what kind of "other" offers are you running? If u r open to consider the cooperation with make money and bizop kind of offers - we got something to talk about, than ;) Let me know

Last edited:
I'm new in CPA publisher. Do not know whether to start from any network: ((anyone can recommend me some CPA networks are active publisher.
Thanks.
@huong2234 I would offer you to work with us! I got really high - convertible offers to run, with verrrry nice EPC ;);):rolleyes: The niche is: make money, bizop thing. Ping me on: alexandra_boaelite

I would recommend looking at @NoomCoach and their offers, going to be starting with them soon.

Also, @Alex_BOAelite is great, work with them.

New to CPA? Try Clickdealer - Olly is great, ping her on skype olly_cld and also try @World Leads. They have a custom platform that is probably one of the slickest around.

Advice? Find one network and one account manager that you like and build a relationship. AM's are vital if you want success as they can help so much.

Thanks.

Hi huong2234! I suppose what you can do is check out OfferDaddy today. I've been dealing with this company for over a year now and their offerwall tool has been helping me increase my site's monthly revenues ever since. I also heard they have this services for publishers and if you want to check it out, you can see it here...:)

Hope this helps!:)

WhiteMobi has lots of CPI, CPA, PIN submit offers, e-mail submits, sweepstakes offers and more.
We also provide our publishers with global monetization solutions: Content Locker, AppWall, and Smart Link.
Join us or add me in skype whitemobi to get more info

Thanks.
Hi, still looking for it? You can work with us. We have some good offers for Facebook ads & exclusive pin submit offers, Etc.
If you're interested, plz feel free to contact me, let us talk about it.
Good luck and earn more!

Hey @huong2234, although we aren't technically a "network" we have a great CPA platform that is full automated but still as customisable as you need it to be, it really is different to any network out there at the moment, give us a try at Monetizer.com or add me on Skype at johnmayfield to discuss it further :)

Last edited:
MI
Back