The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
Golden Goose – monetize your mobile traffic under the wing of a powerful company

Official Golden Goose – monetize your mobile traffic under the wing of a powerful company

Hi guys,
And the Golden Goose's award of best offers goes to...

316ec1b35d.jpg

Cheers,
Yours,
Lady Goose

Hi guys,
Golden Goose is on a dating mood this week!
Check our weekly promo for dating offers, try to earn enough, so you can pay a nice dinner to your date!
10% bonus on our dating portals in tier1 :cool:
Good dates and monetize your traffic under the wing of a powerful company!;)

ab6a10c4f7.jpg

*Promo is valid from 6 until 14 of October

Cheers,
Yours,
Lady Goose

I am very happy with your platform, I got $50 for free and your daily payments are very advantageous to me.

I already recommended you to some colleagues of mine. Keep to good work!

Hi AffiliteAF,
thank you for your nice comment! We are happy to work with you as well :cool: Keep it going! And lots srow your revenues together :)

Cheers,
Yours,
Lady Goose

Hi guys,
Welcome to Malaysian Happy Hour! Unique opportunity to monetize Malaysian 3G traffic with a unique flow. User doesn't reach the landing page, he get's subscribed just by clicking on the banner (0-click)
Have a cold beer and CASH IN, within the vibes of Malaysia and monetize your traffic under the wing of a powerful company. :cool:

a7b9c41da5.jpg

Cheers,
Yours,
Lady Goose

Hi guys,
Is very cold in UK and DE, let's be like Casanova and warm up things with dating! Check this week Golden Goose's promo and help getting real dates in UK and DE with 10% Bonus!

Cheers,
Yours,
Mr Goose

Hi guys,
Money is never enough, for all of you that week after week earn money with Golden Goose, check this week's Top Offers and keep making more money in an easy and funny way!
You are Golden Goose's grupies and we are very happy for it! :cool:

Cheers,
Yours,
Mr Goose

Party, Party and Party!!!
If you are a Webmaster, a Media Buyer or an Affiliate Marketer and you are attending AWA 2018, then join us!
Golden Goose offers you the possibility of having a unique night in one of the top rooftops of Bangkok, with drinks, snacks and music in a cool environment.

Get your invitation here!

Details:
- Day: 4th of December (Tuesday)
- Hours: 7pm – 11pm (Thailand Time)
- Address: 52nd Floor, 21/100 South Sathon Road Sathon Bangkok, 10120, Thailand
- Dress Code: Casual (or sexy :p)
- Expectations: A crazy night with open-bar, snacks and music, the little pleasures that you deserve!
- RSVP only
- Forward details here

Don’t forget to visit us at the Affiliate World Asia 2018, we will be in Booth B22 waiting for you with a hug!

Join Golden Goose today and start monetizing your mobile traffic under the wing of a powerful company!

Cheers,
Yours,
Mr Goose

Hi guys,
Golden Goose has put on the ring, on left corner "Mobile Content" and on the right corner "Dating", let's confirm which Market converts better with this week's Top Offers!

Cheers,
Yours,
Mr Goose

Hi guys,
Let's make geese great again and fill your pockets with super earnings with this week's Top Offers!

Cheers,
Yours,
Mr Goose

MI
Back