The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliates Wanted Golden December: 100% RevShare at FlirtCash!

ValeriaFlirtCash

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
AffKit Ninja
FlirtCash
While the world gets ready for Christmas, we've got something more precious than gold: the Gold December!

It's all about giving you a 100% Revenue Share throughout the entire month of December.
Yes, you heard that right!

Here's how it works:
Register to FlirtCash, contact me and I will indicate you what element you should promote: could be our 5-minute WP tool, a landing page, or any other plugin or banner we offer.
The revenue generated from this addition
All yours, 100%, for the whole of December!

To make your journey smoother than a freshly waxed ski slope, I will help and support you. ‍♀️

Let's turn December into your personal gold mine! ✨

Attachments

• GoldDecembersmall2.jpg.72aa34aa456246a47e80de110fc7c0b0.jpg
    GoldDecembersmall2.jpg.72aa34aa456246a47e80de110fc7c0b0.jpg
    560.6 KB · Views: 29
Merry Christmas Everyone
Same to all on the Merry Christmas. Glad to see we've moved ahead of the goldfish in the attention span dept! Ho Ho Ho!
I should have added I'm interested in FlirtCash. I've already pinged Valeria on Skype. I have a number of dating related domains I need to finally get off the ground.

Last edited:
Same to all on the Merry Christmas. Glad to see we've moved ahead of the goldfish in the attention span dept! Ho Ho Ho!
I should have added I'm interested in FlirtCash. I've already pinged Valeria on Skype. I have a number of dating related domains I need to finally get off the ground.

And I love it...talk to you later! Ho Ho HO!

MI
Back