The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Going to try with low budget.

porroo

affiliate
Hey. Im going to try affiliate marketing with low budget so im searching people who would mentor me through this first attempt!

Im going to spend 30-50eur to ad campaign.
Im going to buy wp and get somekind landing page theme for it.

This is just test and i hope i will learn something along this journey.
If here is people who would help me with this journey, shoot me PM!

I dont know yet. Its pretty expensive If its daily budget. My monthly salary is pretty low. :d

It might be hard to find your golden nugget keywords with such a low monthly budget. The key in CPC advertising is to find those great keywords that bring in profits and to terminate the ones wasting your money and not converting enough. If you have a larger budget, you'll be able to identify each of these a lot quicker, meaning you will be able to turn a profit quicker and scale it up to make more money.

Hi, I have an advice related to your new journey.

If you want to start your journey and you are on a low budget (like most of the people) I will advise you to go on Wix.
You can build a beautiful website, in a smart and simple system.
Wix has all the tools to promote your site, SEO, keywords and much more.

Besides that, you can integrate your website easily to all google tools and Facebook and run some LOW BUDGET campaigns there. Perfect Solution.

If you want you can start it here (affiliate link- really I had no intention to do that, just noticed you need an help and I'm familiar with that platform because I design and help businesses to build their websites)

Eric Hunter,
Affiliate Manager
ItsCanadaTime.com
affiliate.itscanadatime.com

MI
Back