Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

GlobalAdMedia Pop AdNetwork Offering Daily Payments

GlobalAdMedia.Com

CEO
Traffic Manager
Global Ad Media
Hi There,

This is Bhagwati Pandey, representing GlobalAdMedia.com a company originally known with edomz.com in market since 2003, we are into media buying and selling, all of our pubs gets payment on daily basis on request and there is no limit how many time a pubs can request payment in a day.

I would like to welcome anyone who is interested handsome rate for traffic then reach me on skype : GAMsupport to discuss further, we take all traffic on cpm basis and we buy all traffic as long as its not fake.

Hope to get connected with other members of forums and have wonderful time and relations.

Thanks
Bhagwati Pandey

Hi There,

This is Bhagwati Pandey, representing GlobalAdMedia.com a company originally known with edomz.com in market since 2003, we are into media buying and selling, all of our pubs gets payment on daily basis on request and there is no limit how many time a pubs can request payment in a day.

I would like to welcome anyone who is interested handsome rate for traffic then reach me on skype : GAMsupport to discuss further, we take all traffic on cpm basis and we buy all traffic as long as its not fake.

Hope to get connected with other members of forums and have wonderful time and relations.

Thanks
Bhagwati Pandey

Hello @GlobalAdMedia.Com :D

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Enjoy... :cool:

Hi There,

Thanks
Bhagwati Pandey
What you mean by pubs?

Hi There,

This is Bhagwati Pandey, representing GlobalAdMedia.com

Hello and welcome, Bhagwati! :) Always great to have another network join our ranks.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Bhagwati!

MI
Back