The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Glad To Be Here

clickguy

affiliate
Hi. Been involved with SEO and PPC for a number of years, although new to the whole CPA world. Looks like there is a lot of new terminology and strategies to figure out and I'm excited to embark on this new adventure. :)

Looking forward to learning a lot, and sharing a lot!

Hi. Been involved with SEO and PPC for a number of years, although new to the whole CPA world. Looks like there is a lot of new terminology and strategies to figure out and I'm excited to embark on this new adventure. :)

Hey @clickguy, welcome to the CPA world.
First strategy you should learn: NEVER give up!
If you're interested in CPL/CPS/CPA offers as well as Smart Links, feel free to let me know - I can give you a guiding hand on some hot offers and trends :p

Hey clickguy , i wish you good luck around here, you are welcome, hope to hear from you soon!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @clickguy ! :)

Been involved with SEO and PPC for a number of years

Have you had a chance to check out the Search Engine Optimisation and Pay Per Click forums yet?

Looks like there is a lot of new terminology and strategies to figure out

Could be. You'll want to check out the Wiki to be sure: http://www.affiliatefix.com/forum/whatisaffiliatemarketing/

I'm excited to embark on this new adventure.

I love hearing new members say this! We're happy that you've decided to let us be a part of your exciting journey. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!
http://www.affiliatefix.com/forums/whatisaffiliatemarketing/

Welcome clickguy! We at affiliatefix are here to help each other.

Hi Clickguy, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Terms are Term, know the material, target customers, advertise, get paid, repeat.

Get right with your money :)

banners
Back