The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Give me tips for SEO

[insert novel here]

Lets start with what are your goals?

Whats your competition like?

How many pages do you have in the index?

Is it unique Content?

Does your webpage load fast?

Have you set reasonable META tags?

Are you using the <article> etc style tags?

Give me tips for SEO
In order to have a website optimized in regards to search engine, then you must first ensure that you have enough content which is of high quality on your pages. Avoid having content that is copied from other sources. thereafter, make sure that you research and come up with key words that you will use when doing the posts. The most preferred tool of use is google keyword planner. be sure to have the keywords inserted in every content that you add up to the website. This is always made easier through plugins if at all you are using wordpress platform. Give this tips a try and you will have great outcomes.

Agree. Content and its structure is the major SEO-tips. As users will follow the contest, there would be more organic visitors that finally will raise into position range.

Hi i think your new to in SEO field i want to suggest you please go through that on which service or product is based your website is ? according to that you have to cross check for your compeitators
Based on this you have to start working to get good back links

If you are new then before jumping you should have proper knowledge about long tail keywords, competition, site structure, link building process, authority backlinks etc etc.
I will always suggest for white hat seo as it is safe and long term solution.
Sometimes people find shortcuts that time people face problems.

This first post is like asking a rocket scientist "Tell me how to build a bomb".

It's too general that we actually can't even reply this. Every niche is different, and requires different strategy. And the most basic SEO tips that fits every niche are not the ones that will help you rank higher.

First of all your question is not clear what kinds of tips you want? On-page SEO or OFF-page SEO. DO you want basic SEO tips?

At first, I would suggest Focus on On-page SEO.

1.Do keyword research.
2.Title tags, Meta tags, Heading tags,
3. Anchor text.
4.Alt tags, Canonical Tag
5.Body content

Then do off-page SEO

1.Answer in various question & answer sites (Yahoo answers, Quora,etc)
2.Forum posting.
3.Social Bookmarking sites.
4.Guest Blogging.
5.Social media marketing (Fcebook, LinkedIN, VK)

Growth Hacking Combo to Help you Grow

Follow the top competitors in your niche to reach to their level. For example: Checkout their websites link profiles and the quality metrics such as TF/CF,PA/DA,PR etc..

From my experience I can recommend to focus on keywords with under 50 competing pages provided the keyword has monthly searches.

On page optimizations perfect check woorank through and Off page optimizations like blog post,article submission,forum posting,video submission,Press release,social bookmarking,RSS feed.search engine submission,local listing and social media optimizations.Choose only quality content and 100% unique.

Use quality content,Onpage optimization,Off page optimizations and social media optimizations better for every website.

Some of the best tips to improve website traffic-

1. Advertise
2. Get Social
3. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
4. Target Long-Tail Keywords
5. Start Guest Blogging
6. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site
7. Post Content to LinkedIn
8. Implement Schema Microdata
9. Link Internally
10. Make Sure Your Site is Responsive

banners