The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Getting Started

Mark45

affiliate
Hi i was wondering how long it can take to start earning a reasonable amount doing this.

And does anyone use any particular methods etc anyone care to share there stories etc. I do know the basic principles of how it works just wanted more of a insight that's all.

Mark

Hi Mark,

$$, who said anything about making money? We just do this for fun! :p

How long and how much are tough questions. Honestly the majority of affiliates only make a couple hundred a month. Plus it depends on what you consider reasonable. My best guess is it's possible to make from 200 - 10,000 a month within 3 months to 3 years. :p If you want to make good money it takes a lot of time and effort to build up.

Here is a great getting started thread from a forum I used to mod at WebProWorld. http://www.webproworld.com/viewtopic.php?t=21311

Maybe some affiliates that arent quite as tongue in cheek as I was in part of that reply could weigh in with their 2 cents. Speaking of 2 cents - where's JOE??? Hey Joe this ones for you! :D

Hi thanks for replying I'll watch this thread with interest all i want to do is start small and get a reasonable amount over time say ?1000-?2000 month ish would be great after a while say, I know it takes time. :)

MI
Back