The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Getting Started With CPA

Viktori

affiliate
I've been looking into and have been trying out affiliate marketing for about a year now, and I've had a small amount of success with it. I've recently discovered another form of it in CPA, and would like to try it out for myself as well. For those who are unfamiliar with the term, it means cost per action, and it's a service that basically pays you per action of viewers like signing up or taking a survey through your link. It seems a lot easier to earn here than affiliate marketing, to be perfectly honest, which is why I wonder why it isn't more popular. Do any of our members here have some experience with these programs, and if so, would you care to share some tips with a beginner like me?

I do find it a lot easier to get people to join something that is free than it is to generate affiliate sales.

In the past I have had some success in referral programs where I earned passive income from the activities of others who have joined through my referral links.

The best one was a paid-to-search scheme. I quickly built a long list of referrals, because when I joined it was very new. Many of my referrals were very active and were paid for their searches. I received a small amount of referral commission for the actions of of those I referred to the program. In total I was paid more commission each month than I made from my own paid searches. Sadly that scheme stopped paying after I had been earning there for almost a year, but some other 'paid to' programs work in a similar way.

I have some experience in CPA. As with most things online, its not usually the specific programs used to monetize rather traffic generation which is the main issue so you can actually get visitors to make that money for you. If you throw enough targeted traffic to CPA you make money, if you throw enough targeted traffic to Adsense or Amazon you make money. Most people who make big bucks with CPA are using paid traffic so you could start with that. Others have started off using youtube to get traffic to their offers but I don't have much experience with that as you would need to be prolific in pumping out videos.

I have used multiple CPA programs on my web site. Only Commission Junction and Amazon Association ever made me some revenue. However, CJ only made a single sale in over a year lol... Amazon on the other hand is bringing me revenue every month.

From many successful affiliates, they all agree on one thing... that the most effective way to make a sale is to write dedicated content for each product. As an affiliate, your job is to convince the readers to buy the products you are trying to promote. So far I have decent success with it.

banners
Back