The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Getting started somewhere like JVZoo

xploit

I've just asked a similar question in the Dojo, but thought I'd ask here too.

I have a small amount of knowledge of SEO and keyword research (always looking for more quality info) and have my own small personal blog - is there anyway I could use that blog to drive traffic to certain pages and advertise various affiliate products / offers from JVZoo?

What advice would you give to a beginner looking to do this and which free traffic generation methods work best in which niches?

Cheers...

Hey,

I have never worked with JVzoo so i cant give you any inside advice on it. Regarding free traffic - sites like tumblr, social media, tube sites still are an relatively easy way to generate free traffic.
Since our focus is on adult I can only give you some real info about those campaigns. Having your own tumblr blogs, tube sites, blogs and driving your free traffic towards targeted offers work.
E.g. Adult blog -> Adult offer and so on..
Not sure thats the answer you are looking for, but personally i barely work with free traffic anymore. Most of my tubes just keep growing organically and they are setup to 'set and forget'. I'll replace some ads about every 2 weeks and optimize my campaigns on there but thats about it.

banners
Back