The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Getting Started Promothing CPA Offers

awesomesauce

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post here and I just wanted to reach out so I get started promoting CPA offers in the right direction.

I have already been accepted to PeerFly and MaxBounty, but I'm not quite sure what I should do next.

So far I have picked out a couple of offers that I would like to promote and set up a few PPC campaigns on 7Search. I am currently direct linking the campaigns, but I feel like I am doing it wrong. Everytime I read about promoting CPA offers people talk about multiple landing pages. What do they mean by this? Do I need to set up my own landing page for the offers?

If so, wouldn't that ultimately lower the conversion rate because they need to go through 2 landing pages?

If someone wouldn't mind, could you provide me with an example landing page?

Last edited:
Hello,
That is a good question. A lander is basically a pre-sell page. Think of it as the car salesman standing in front of the car. What you do is create a lander to highlight points about the product you are linking to. A lot of people create fake blogs with fake testimonials and then link to the product. When creating a lander, make sure to have analytics on the page and use different subids on each link code so you know what makes people click!

I think the most common lander I see nowadays is in the muscle niche.
s82k.menshealthnews24.com/ is an example i just saw.

MI
Back