The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Getting High Quality Traffic Is Hard... Or Is It?

nzoe

affiliate
I'd like drive traffic to my site, but it's too hard.
So I'm going to buy traffic from website traffic but almost web traffic is Fake i.e. it is generated using bots.
I used google to search traffic tools and I saw that a review about traffic software
Here's review: * Removed by Admin. This is the OP's site *
I don't know this software is bot or not?
Please give me any advice?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like drive traffic to my site, but it's too hard.
So I'm going to buy traffic from website traffic but almost web traffic is Fake i.e. it is generated using bots.
I used google to search traffic tools and I saw that a review about traffic software
Here's review: * Removed by Admin. This is the OP's site *

@nzoe Have you heard about Anti-Fraud Kit - it's the newest fully-fledged solution for bot and fraud filtering, reporting and blocking.

Check out my other post to read all about it - read it here. In your specific case, you would be able to block suspicious traffic from entering your site using AFK.

I can put you in contact with Voluum Sales rep who will approach you with an exclusive offer dedicated for forum members, just PM me.

Karolina

Fraud traffic is definitely an issue, but generalizing that all web traffic is fraud is not entirely true. And if traffic is none converting for you, it doesn't mean that traffic is fraud. could be your offer doesn't match the traffic source. If you run adult offers on networks that that isn't their specialty might be less effective, but again try and match your offer to the network your running with. And go for the big ones, the networks that can give you high quality. We work with direct sites only for instance, if you want to give us a try feel free registering and we will get back to you :)

Can you afford to lose $50 on a test? IDK from my own personal experienc.
I'd like drive traffic to my site, ..

Did you read the sales page? You are buying post shares from Facebook users -- not traffic $/K or $/cpm.
The idea is good but are the shares really going to generate worthwhile Facebook user clicked-out traffic.
  1. who is the user you are buying the post share from
  2. who are that user's *friends*/followers (they could be Facebook api bots :eek:)
  3. is your post, that you have make, worthwhile and going to get clicked?
I like the concept buy without knowing the participants??? I would want to investigate the DSP/SaaS and its participant before I spent my money ... It is a clickbank product so you can get gravity and other information -- you posted a clickbank affiliate page BTW.

The answer is depend...
The traffic it's based on product!

If you have an affiliate product (diet program) and want sell this at the people the want free advice and you attract the people that want free advice, you are you send a good quality traffic!

It could be stupid or obvious!

But the high quality traffic it's based on product!

The big problem usually is not high quality traffic is convert the traffic!

The problem of people is not traffic, is marketing!

Many people believe that they don't make money because don't have a good strategy of traffic or high quality traffic!

It's wrong, the problem is marketing, how to convert the traffic!

You traffic is good when you have a marketing skills!

If you identified the problem and identified the people that are ready to pay for a solution the source of traffic doesn't matter!

High quality traffic doesn't exist when you put in front of the people the solution!

The people want pay for a solution and you have a solution, you must only use marketing to sell this solution!

But the problem is marketing!

Market your product and make money

The big problem usually is not high quality traffic is convert the traffic!

The problem of people is not traffic, is marketing!

Many people believe that they don't make money because don't have a good strategy of traffic or high quality traffic!

It's wrong, the problem is marketing, how to convert the traffic!

You traffic is good when you have a marketing skills!

If you identified the problem and identified the people that are ready to pay for a solution the source of traffic doesn't matter!

High quality traffic doesn't exist when you put in front of the people the solution!

The people want pay for a solution and you have a solution, you must only use marketing to sell this solution!

But the problem is marketing!

Market your product and make money

In essence you are correct, but the thing is before you can using your marketing skills you need to get the leads to work on somehow. It's a combined solution, the lead collection and the marketing behind it

Marketing skills is the issue, and the quality of the product. If your product is good and offers a solution to a challenge facing your audience, you won't have to go through all this stress of buying traffic. You'll get organic traffic and it will be traffic that converts! That's what matters.

^^Did you read the sales page? You are buying post shares from Facebook users -- not traffic
Did any of you even look at the link he posted? (<rolls eyes>)

Yes, I also do believe. Getting High-Quality Traffic Is Hard but as Google only like quality links or content. So doing the best work is the only option for the best restult.

Hi,
I would suggest to try Evadav.
This is new advertising opportunities. A push-notification format that provides high conversion, 100% brand-safety and extensive capability of targeting advertising campaigns. The highest conversion rate on the market. We offer a proprietary anti-fraud system and an effective algorithm for predicting audience behavior.
Good luck :)

I like to use Reddit for getting traffic to my affiliate offers or my own products & services.
Check out Reddit-Twitter Master Method on Google. It may give you an idea.

High-quality traffic are almost similar to long-teil keywords. But this keyword won't bring you a thousand of viewers. The best one you can bring with the closest search result that your client is typing.

If you check any thread that covers "why was I banned, X won't answer", it is ALWAYS because of fraudulent traffic. The quickest way to waste your time, & waste your money, is to buy traffic.

70% to 99% of *traffic* is total crap -- get used to it.
The other 30% to 1% matters -- those people can be sold.
Note I said people; 'traffic' doesn't buy -- people do.
Mindless traffic is just that -- mindless.

banners
Back