The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Getting Blog Comments Approved?

notoriouskrock

affiliate
I can't remember, but I think I found a thread on affiliatefix about getting blog comments approved for backlinks?

Anyway,

My question is how do you get blog comments approved from niche related blogs and websites. I find niches by using footprints that allow you to type in your website name for a backlinks.

I comment with relevant and useful comments, and then I keep track of the blogs I made posts on. However, they never get approved or appear in the comments section. Even on blogs that seem active, and even when I don't drop any sort of link.

Are there any strategies in getting blog comments approved for backlinks from blog owners or .edu/.gov sites?

This could really help myself, including a lot of people on here!

Hey, I am also facing the same issue like you facing today..!!
Yeah..!! It is very difficult to get approved your comments in these amazing sites.
For approving your comments in the Blogs, you have to use the original name of your's & write the relevant and original comments in the comment section. :)

notoriouskrock & Magento_oCodewire There are few things which you need to follow while making blog comments.

1. Finding blogs in your niche for blog commenting is a good thing. But only comment on blogs which are posting on a regular basis. Those blogs have higher and faster chance of approval.
2. Always make sure your comment is useful and informative. If your comment is adding value to that blog then its going to get approved for sure. Best way to do is, asking questions in case of doubt, answering other commenter's queries or adding some point which you might think is missing from the post. As long as you add value to your comment, its going to get approved.
3. One of the best practise is to use real name, with pictures to prove you are a human, not a robot or spammer. The next best practise is to comment first few comments without any links, just making useful comments. Once your comments are approved and you gain a little bit of trust by the admin, then you can add links on your comment which will get approved too. But always make useful comment, don't spam just for the sake of a backlink.
I always comment following all these and they do get approved. Some comments do take few days to get approved depending on the site and how much comments they receive each day.

I comment with relevant and useful comments, and then I keep track of the blogs I made posts on. However, they never get approved or appear in the comments section. Even on blogs that seem active, and even when I don't drop any sort of link.

Are there any strategies in getting blog comments approved for backlinks from blog owners or .edu/.gov sites?

Not sure about .edu or .gov but for blog owners, it definitely works.

Even on blogs that seem active, and even when I don't drop any sort of link.

Does those blog have any other comment?

Here are some useful tips on getting more traffic:
1. Providing quality content
2. Update your website regularly with new content
3. Ensure that your content matches your site description and keywords.
4. optimization

MI
Back