The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Get started with AffKit

AffKit is currently not available for purchase. We have been upgrading the product, moving to a new server, and upgrading the payment gateway.

AffKit is a product for purchase and not a free member resource.

Current AffKit owners can access with their logins provided at purchase. We will have the AffKit available for purchase next month.

AffKit is currently not available for purchase. We have been upgrading the product, moving to a new server, and upgrading the payment gateway.

AffKit is a product for purchase and not a free member resource.

Current AffKit owners can access with their logins provided at purchase. We will have the AffKit available for purchase next month.
Thank You TJ! I Appreciate your quick response.

I recomend that if you are not familiar with affiliate marketing or you just started adn need to learn more then do just that. It is better to understand something before you start it. The forum will help you but it will not help ypu that much unless you supplement with more from other sources.

To get started I suggest thart you go to the beginner section. That is where you will find all fo the most important information that beginners need to know. There is much more to lear if you have ot done that yet. You can learn by watching other people abnd through the questions that they ask. There are some questions that you may want to ask yourself.

If you are new then the first thing that you need to do is go through the rules because a lot of time people go aganst the rules without knowing it just because they never read the rules whe they joined. Basically you can use this forum to lear about affiliate marketing but it is best to learn more from somewhere else too.

MI
Back