The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Get PR4 without lifting a finger

temi

affiliate
Here is a very simple instructions for getting a PR4 website effortlessly:

Step 1 - Get a domain name and host it
Step 2 - Install a link exchange script, add one or two links to the script, also add one or two back links to the site
Step 3 - Forget about the site for 1 or 2 year
Step 4 - When you remember about the site, its PR4 . Precisely what happened to Ozami dot info :)

And during this time your site gets absolutely no new content??? NUTS!!

Step 2 - Install a link exchange script, add one or two links to the script, also add one or two back links to the site
Step 4 - When you remember about the site, its PR4 . Precisely what happened to Ozami dot info :)

I had a site that I never even thought about PR on for a long time ... when I checked (it had probably been up for about a year, no SEO or anything) it had PR4 ... then when I started SEO on it, it dropped to PR3 ... I'm sure there's a lesson there somewhere :)

LOl...
Another easiest way - submit to BQTM web directory or [nofollow]HaaBaa[/nofollow] (oops nofollow not working ) :mrgreen:

Nice one temi. Will do this experiment now.

Can you give me loan of domain registration and hosting :mrgreen: ?

banners
Back