The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Get Fresh List At specific Niche

Ahmed Ebrahim

affiliate
Hello Guys,

i Want to buy email list with specific niche like (weight loss , bizopp )

does anyone know a good company selling good email lists ?

Me too. I just bought my first solo ad of 200 clicks from Udimi for a weight loss related product. I can let you know how that goes.

It's called Superior Solos (just google).

I've seen this website around and I'm going to give it a solo ad test run as well once my test run with Udimi goes. I know the product I'm promoting converts well so I'm not worried about landing page or anything like that... just need to find good traffic..

Hello,

I suggest you to go with Email. They have updated targeted lists for Weight Loss niche.

I purchased leads from them before 6 months. I got some good leads and converts well. Recently they have updated the lists. Have a look on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I suggest you to go with Email. They have updated targeted lists for Weight Loss niche.

I purchased leads from them before 6 months. I got some good leads and converts well. Recently they have updated the lists. Have a look on it.

What package did you get? $400 for 3.5 million emails of USA seems like a total scam lol

Last edited by a moderator:
What package did you get? $400 for 3.5 million emails of USA seems like a total scam lol
Nope. They have targeted email address for niche like weight loss and others. I purchased leads for $250. They sent sample email leads first. After that I purchased.

They provided 2.5 million email leads for that price. Nearly 90% email address are valid and I transferred around 10 -15 persons in sale. Now I'm planning to send this database with top rated email providers.

MI
Back