The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking For Geofencing |US Zip Code Area code| DSP|Who's got it?

Graybeard

Just what title says^^
A.K.A.: Proactive location-based services (LBS)
  • I need to buy traffic geofenced (latitude, longitude) desktop and/or mobile.
  • If your network backend can do this let me know
  • Any type ads considered but MUST be micro-location (10 mile/ 17 km radius ) telephone larger area less paid.

Last edited:
why? Well

geofencing-advantages.jpg

Not really just that, after data basing the IRS AGI (Adjusted Gross Income) reported for Federal Income Taxes in 2016 I Found a Variation of 1-9 (algorithm I made :p patent pending) in the 50 US states.

mysql> select state, zip, (SUM(nb_returns)/nb_returns) as "Averaged Income Ranking" from zip_income2016 where zip = '10001';
+-------+-------+-------------------------+
| state | zip | Averaged Income Ranking |
| NY | 10001 | 3.8824 |
1 row in set (0.19 sec)

mysql> select state, zip, (SUM(nb_returns)/nb_returns) as "Averaged Income Ranking" from zip_income2016 where zip = '10002';
| NY | 10002 | 1.9915 |
1 row in set (0.11 sec)

mysql> select state, zip, (SUM(nb_returns)/nb_returns) as "Averaged Income Ranking" from zip_income2016 where zip = '10003';
| NY | 10003 | 5.6978 |
1 row in set (0.11 sec)
US|10001|New York|New York|NY|New York|061|||40.7484|-73.9967|4

US|10002|New York|New York|NY|New York|061|||40.7152|-73.9877|4
NYC10002.jpg

Tenement Museum :D
US|10003|New York|New York|NY|New York|061|||40.7313|-73.9892|4

Obviously: all US is not the same :p

Where and who do you want to offer student loans and sweepstakes and where and who do you want to offer diamonds and travel packages?

Last edited:
@Graybeard , I moved this thread and gave it a colourful label for you. Vendors are more likely to find you in the Business Centre.

Thanks -- this may be a bit too sophisticated -- however I am finding networks that are doing this for over a year --search engine.

This is real important for mobile Proactive location-based services (LBS) you are in a store, look at your phone and see that store's special offer while you are there or nearby --or the ad could be a place to get pizza in the neighbor hood -- these type ads are $12 /1000 cpm and a lot of money ppc.

People are complaining ads do not convert but they are buying at a low price with minl targeting -- like I illustrate above with New York City that shows the extreme income disparity.

By the way Google Ads and Bing ads do geofencing I am looking for alternate sources.

Add multiple location targets - AdWords Editor Help

Tips for adding locations using a CSV import:

• Include a Location column in the CSV file.
  • Optional: Include a Location ID column with valid location IDs.
  • Enter each location on its own row.
  • To add proximity targets, use the following format: (distance:latitude:longitude). For example: (10mi:33.728536:-118.084102) or (20km:54.162434:-112.148438)

That will work but I am looking for a DSP /RTB that can do this also in the USA?

$12.00/cpm
$2,000.00 min
Super targeted ads using the users GPS or correlated by device used:eek: I have my tablets and sometimes my smartphone on the wireless, sometimes with GPS on -- they should know my desktop router location -- we will test that :p See if the are full of it or not :D

geofencing-by-address.jpg

Good luck, hope it works for you. What it shows in that image seems like what you're looking for.

MI
Back