The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

GEO Targetted Facebook Traffic

A

AdPulse

I just want to share a little tip with you guys here as it may not be known to everyone that hasn't been in the game long.

Lets say you have a fanpage filled with US / UK / AU / CA traffic and now you want only certain visitors to be in your new fanpage you are promoting.

Take your main fanpage send them to a URL that GEO IP redirects them based on their country to different scripts / pages. This way when you want to promote an offer or a page, you know when the best time to do it.

Keep in mind when certain countries are most active on Facebook.

Doing the above will make sure you get the most out of your posting efforts, as none of your posting will be wasted on visitors who will never see your message (they may be asleep).

I will try to write up more tips on here when I have the time, I don't like to write a whole lot as I am no where near being a good writer and I tend to ramble a lot haha.

yes i was aware of this, however i think it is not as utilized as it should be. Kudos nice post

geoposting.jpg

Do it quicker like this:p

This is an old thread. The OP's tip is still great but it appears that cpaclikz.com is no longer online.

Looking forward to your updating, we have a facebook advertising team who specified in this industry for over 3 year.

Looking forward to your updating, we have a facebook advertising team who specified in this industry for over 3 year.

Not sure that will happen. The OP posted this in Feb. 2012 and I'm not sure that he's been seen around here since. :)

I just want to share a little tip with you guys here as it may not be known to everyone that hasn't been in the game long.

Lets say you have a fanpage filled with US / UK / AU / CA traffic and now you want only certain visitors to be in your new fanpage you are promoting.

Take your main fanpage send them to a URL that GEO IP redirects them based on their country to different scripts / pages. This way when you want to promote an offer or a page, you know when the best time to do it.

Keep in mind when certain countries are most active on Facebook.

Doing the above will make sure you get the most out of your posting efforts, as none of your posting will be wasted on visitors who will never see your message (they may be asleep).

I will try to write up more tips on here when I have the time, I don't like to write a whole lot as I am no where near being a good writer and I tend to ramble a lot haha.
The best thing you need to do is being able to identify the groups that target the people withing the geographical area you are targeting. After that, you will be able to join the groups and advertise your services from there. Consistent posting videos and photos in the groups will attract some attention which can easily be converted to traffic. You also need to posts topics that will encourage discussion among the members so that they can visit the website for details. It is called retention power.

banners
Back