The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Generic Campaign Setup Strategy

chowmein

affiliate
So pumped your answering questions Charles, thanks again man.

For this question, I'm wondering your thoughts on overall campaign strategy.

For example, in one of your posts you mentioned that you like testing 100 dollars across 10 countries, to determine which country to go with.

I guess I would call that the "shot gun" technique, or throwing shit at a wall to see what sticks.

However how far do you expand this out? What about traffic sources? Are you testing some traffic sources first, and then testing countries?
Do you test multiple offers? If so, same niche, different niche.

When your launching are going for multiple landers right away to split test? And how many ads are you creating, how many ads are you launching in a campaign?

Obviously if you had unlimited budget, you could do all of this and zero in on a great place to optimize for a profitable campaign. However, adding more variables means you need more traffic to be statistically significant, so where do we cut to make things faster/cheaper.

You don't have to answer every specific question, I just wanted to give you material for thought provoking -- I'm most interested in the overall setup strategy involved, if ngo lost all his campaigns, how would he attack at starting over again.

banners
Back