The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

General affiliate website layout question

Gsun

affiliate
Hi,

I am relatively new to affiliate marketing. I am creating my first website, using wordpress and aiming to utilize amazon affiliates. I am trying to figure out what this website is using to place it's product reviews in such a clean way:
HxPAvtY.png
HxPAvtY.png

I am trying to replicate something similiar, where I can write a blog post, throw my links in it, and keep it concise and simple while cutting down the amount of time I'm spending editing in wordpress.

Thanks I appreciate your feedback, I am trying to start a side hustle!

Last edited:
Looks like it is the generatepress theme with the thrive architect plugin? Thanks this was very helpful.

Edit: It looks like it is elementor pro, but thrive leads for email list.
Yeah. You can also look up what theme a website is using by pasting the URL on isitwp.co_m (remove underscore.)

Also, looks like that website is owned by the guys from Authority Hacker.

Here's a snippet about them talking about the design process:

Here is a quick list of the major changes we made:

• Change theme to Generatepress for speed and mobile friendliness.
  • No page builder usage
  • Simple minimalist content formatting
  • Built a trustable branding to sell sponsored content in the future
  • Used AAWP for amazon widgets

Yeah, well thank you both for the help here. No kidding, the guys from authority hacker? Great, so it was a custom 3 column css. My only other question was, it looks like it may have been built using the AAWP plugin? Or was it build custom?

cdn.healthambition.com/wp-content/plugins/easy-t... wordpress ....
That image was deceiving as it is a "post"
That image is a 3 column CSS nested in a wordpress theme.
<div class="flex-container">
<div class="aawp-product__thumb flex-col"> (*3)+nested <div></div></div>
<div>

Anyway, thanks for the link -- I hold a domain called legal420.trade that website gave me an idea this morning ... Legalization is a referendum ballot question in a lot of US jurisdictions this November -- the market is not established yet ...

MI
Back