The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gameplan to start a campaign in many geos

V

Vitamin A

Yo, since mobile CPIs often allow a lot of geos I am quite unsure how to start my campaigns.

This is the way I approached it so far, but would be really nice to get some feedback if I can improve the process.

1. Choose one offer and target 1 country first
2. Make 3 landinpages -> after like 5000 impressions choose the best LP
3. Make 3 variations of the best LP
4. Launch in every other geo available and try to find the profitable countries.

So far this seems an overall good plan, but I dont know if I miss something out in the first step. Should I rather run the 3 initial LPs in every geo or better the optimized ones? I am unsure if the LPS which didnt work well in country A have to perform as weak in another country? Maybe they might work better in another geo?

What do you think about this approach? Is there anything I could change or use the data in a better way? If this is kinda relevant, I do only pop traffic.

My comments for each step

1. Ask your aff man which geo's have the highest CR for the offer. Pick 1.
2. Why stop at 3? Unless you are profitable with 3. Create as many different landing pages as you can afford.
3. Assuming you are profitable at this stage, test like crazy. Sometimes I test upto 50 variations of a lander that works.
4. Each Geo is different, will have to start over. But you can of course start with what you know to work. Doesn't guarantee that it will work though.

Good luck

banners
Back