The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

game traffic

Why do you use the word 'install'?
If you are offering media placements, e.g., looking to act as a publisher for ad networks:
  • There are many threads here regarding who is reputable and paying ...
  • You traffic is what matters as to who will pay the most for the ads on your website.

My advice for you is AdMaven - I see a good potential for gaming traffic (best optimization tag are Inpage push, Push notification and Pop ads)

Hey @jacket I'm from EZMOB and we're always looking for the best traffic, feel free to check us out, if you have more questions, i will be glad to help you )

Please tell me how to monetize my game traffic, I have about 20,000 per day, what should I install?

You can become a publisher and monetize your traffic via RichAds for Publishers ;)

Which types of traffic do we have?
  • Push
  • Pops
  • Native
To start working with us you need to make 3 simple steps:
  1. Register here
  2. Install the code (our manager will help you with this).
  3. Get your income (we make payouts every 2 weeks).
Find more: RichAds for Publishers

Hello @jacket,
you can increase your income with affiliate marketing. It is a progressive form of Internet marketing consisting of promoting partner programs and making money on a specific action performed by the acquired customer.

Your niche is related to gaming, so you can choose these types of offers and start a promotion. As an affiliate network, we can provide you with offers that meet your requirements - click.

If you have any additional needs you always have the opportunity to contact us and ask what we can recommend to you. Register and write a message to our support or mentors so they could help you find the most suitable offer for your traffic source.

If you have any other questions, we are at your disposal.

Best regards, Marta, MyLead.

MI
Back