The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Gооglе Wеbmаstеr Tооls:Lоts Оf Imрrеssiоns but Nо Clicks Оn Wеbраgе? Why?

J.Robin

affiliate
Gооglе Wеbmаstеr Tооls:Lоts Оf Imрrеssiоns but Nо Clicks Оn Wеbраgе? Why?

I hаvе nоticеd in wеbmаstеr tооls thаt thеrе is lоts оf imрrеssiоns fоr my kеywоrds but thеrе I find vеry fеw clicks i gеt оn my wеbsitе !!

Еg. Imрrеssiоn:clicks Rаtiо is аs 1500:15

Sо whаt is thе rеаsоn?
Why I cаn't gеt mоrе numbеr оf clicks?
Hоw tо Gеt Mоrе clicks?
Рlеаsе givе mе bеttеr Sоlutiоn !!

You mean the keywords you use on your webpages get impression, however, your webpages with the same keywords are not getting clicks?

Using keywords in the webpages does not guarantee views and clicks. It just increases the chances of visits/clicks. Perhaps your webpage is lowly ranked and no body sees it.

It is possible that people search for something and even if your page is ranking high(first page on google) for that keyword, but when they see the meta describtion which is shown as a preview on google and if they don't like it they will not really visit your website. It could mean that you are ranking for keywords which are no really relevant to your webpage or maybe they were looking for something else.

hello,

please check with your google webmaster tool account, if your keywords, description and title are in the same "boat". what i am trying to say is that , there is a tool called "site's content relevancy", that will check your title, description and keyword relevancy based on your site's content or page. You should definitly try seoquake addon for firefox or chrome. you will see exactly what i mean.

good luck and reply if it helped you in this issue

MI
Back