The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything From Zero To Profits In A Day - A ClickBank Case Study -

Hello, everyone!

Chuck Rivers here, sharing one of my proven methods that allows you to make

money online, no matter if you're a complete beginner & just starting out.

I'll be showing you an example of how anyone can start generating online sales

in just a day, like I did with this test case study.

We'll be promoting a product/service that provides assistance in learning

how to make money online.

First things first, we need to have a few elements in place for this to work:

- Opt-In Page Ready

This requires, of course, a domain name, web hosting, setting up the DNS between

those two, building the actual opt-in page and integrating the opt-in form from an

autoresponder service, none of which is difficult at all.

EXAMPLE:

wOljsXR.png

- Thank You Page Ready

Since we already built an opt-in page & this page is built similarly, no issue here.

Many online marketers like to send the subscribers straight to the offer after they

opt-in, but I personally prefer to let them know they successfully signed up first

& then include a strong call to action to invite them to click on the link.

Of course, this is completely optional & up to each to decide.

EXAMPLE:

eHjmkL8.png

- A Lead Magnet Ready

Wether you create it yourself or outsource it, this is a file you should use.

Also commonly referred to as freebie/opt-in bait, you must include some informational

materials that provide value to your subscribers, either e-books, audio and/or video,

to further develop a relationship with your audience.

EXAMPLE:

dUNx4Qy.png

- Delivery Page Ready

Building this kind of page is equally easy as the previous ones.

This is the page where you will provide access to the lead magnet, and also where

you can ellaborate a bit more on the benefits of the offer you're promoting, as well

as let people know what other special deals you've put together for them.

Again, this is optional, but increases conversions, so I highly recommend it.

EXAMPLE:

YLHPVnV.png

- Affiliate Offer Ready

Obviously, we need a product/service to promote in order to earn a commission

every time a sale is made.

It's quite easy to look for available offers in any number of affiliate marketplaces,

for this case study, we'll use ClickBank.Com.

Look for a product/service that is proven to be making sales already so it's easier

to convert when you promote it.

50% commission is normally granted to affiliates, so if you find an offer that gives

anything above that, you'll earn more money.

If the product/service includes a recurring subscription, it's even better, since you

can get paid a commission percentage as long as the customer stays as a member.

So, you get your ClickBank.Com account, you select the product, get your affiliate

link by clicking the " PROMOTE " button & you're all set.

EXAMPLE:

RdVPnUt.png

- Traffic Generation Ready

The most important part of the process is putting our offer in front of a targeted

audience, even if we have the best product/service, if no one sees it, equals as if

it does not exist, nothing happens by itself unless we make it happen.

Since we want to have results as soon as possible, the route to take is paying for

the traffic, since it will be generated in as little as 24 hours.

When it comes to paid advertising, the most effective choice is using solo ads,

since we have access to an already targeted audience & we also get the benefit

of adding subscribers to our mailing list when they sign up using our opt-in page, so

we can continually remind them about our offers instead of just a one-time exposure.

After purchasing our solo ad, in this particular case, since we're just testing, we go

with a 100 clicks package delivered over the next 24 hours, we just wait until all

the clicks are delivered, so we can see what results we get.

On a side note, you should always use a tracking service when running solo ads,

so you make sure of the quality of the traffic as well as the click count & also

your opt-in & conversion rates.

EXAMPLE:

j3J5vAJ.png

Rdcj6GT.png

So now, after waiting for around 24 hours, all the clicks get delivered and we got

these following results:

Click Package Price: $55

Clicks Ordered: 100

Clicks Received: 114

Overdelivery: 14%

Tier 1 Countries (US/CA/AU/UK) Ratio: 84%

Opt-in Rate: 67%

Unsubscribed Users: 5

Clicks To Affiliate Link: 62

Sales: 1

Offer Price: $67

Commission: 60%

Gross Profit: $40.20

BaNb5AN.png

UJwO3Dm.png

8Z4FR9s.png

As you can see, we did generate an online sale in a 24 hours time frame,

showing that it's quite an achievable goal for anyone that's committed to put in

the required investment of time, money & effort while building an online business.

Please consider this happened in only 24 hours, every time we remind our subscribers

about the offer, we have the possibility of generating another sale, we also must be

continually adding new subscribers to repeat the process & generate more sales.

So, even if we didn't recoup our initial investment right away, we're still adding

potential customers & long-term profits to our bottom line in an easy to duplicate

cycle that actually makes money for us.

Looking forward to help you become the next success story!

In the meantime, have a great day & see you around! :affiliatefix:

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing guide .Thanks Also you can tell me please what you think its the best free traffic source to use with this

Hi, thelegend!

Thanks for your comment.

As for " the best free traffic source ", certainly a lot of visitors to your site can be generated using YouTube, for

example, but even if you're not investing money on advertising, it's not exactly " free ", since it's quite time-

consuming, so basically you're spending time instead of money.

Hopefully you can implement & tell me how it goes.

Thanks for your course.

When you try to reach people that signed in your mail list, do you make a long long mail or do you only send them link to the offer you promote or other similar.

Thanks again for the share.

Hi, Zidy!

Good question.

While the definition of a " long, long mail " can differ from person to person,

I never care if the message ends up being more than a couple of paragraphs.

The reason for this being that each e-mail I send is based around a different approach.

For example, in one message I talk about the story of how the product creator got

started making money online.

In another message I include testimonials/results of other people using the product.

So it's never just a sales pitch every time, I tend to mix the mailing content as much

as possible.

Hopefully this answers your question.

Thanks for stopping by, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

I'll be glad to be of assistance.

Have a great day & see you around! :affiliatefix:

Hey, absolutely awesome guide.

I have a couple of questions that i hope you can help me with.

I have bought domain, created a fan page on facebook and currently paying for PPC. I have created 3 landing pages and 3 ads to see which one converts the best.

So far, i'm getting so many likes on the post, and even clicks on the landing page, but absolutely no sales. How can I know what the reason for 0 sales it?

They DO click through on my landing page and get to the offer but finally don't buy. What could i improve on? I'm completely lost right now.

Hello, Testogainz.

Thanks for your comment, it's great you liked my contribution.

Now, regarding your traffic campaign:

I'd personally find out first what my opt-in rate is to determine if the visitors-to-subscribers ratio is acceptable.

If you say you have 3 landing pages and 3 ads, it would then depend on how different they are from each other.

And the number of visitors to have an average idea of how much data you need for the split test to show

some relevant results.

You also mention there's no sales.

There are many factors that can, at least, increase the conversion rate of an offer.

But that depends, for the most part, on the type of product/service you promote and if your audience is actually

interested in it.

Since there are many other details you don't mention, ( for example, if you send them straight to the offer

right after they subscribe, if you have your e-mail follow up series up & running, etc. ) I can only speculate

at this point, so I guess it's better if you provide me a little more information regarding those missing elements

for me to be able to really analyze your campaign and what can be improved, ok?

Look forward to hear back from you & help you not being completely lost on this topic.

Hi, traged, thanks for stopping by!

As a matter of fact, I did posted a reply in which I made a recommendation, but looks like

someone here at the forum considered it unwanted self-promotion & deleted the post.

Not sure if that's happening again if I recommend anything, even when other community members just like you

specifically ask for my recommendations/help/assistance.

Better be safe than sorry.

I wish I could do/say more about it, please forgive me if I'm not that useful.

banners
Back