The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

From Newbee to God Journey

hitbox2000

affiliate
Hi dear friends, Welcome to my thread! I am new to affiliate world, but i do not care. Everyone starts from 0.

I will focus on email marketing, I can get almost any kinds of list, but it is not opt-in. i want to try dating related offers right now,such as dating/adult/cam or some other subdivided filed in dating. When i get profits and be familiar with the affiliate world, I will try other type of offers.

Today I applied 1 affiliate network, i will continue to apply 2-3 network and register aweber in the next day.

A little excited. Let's see what will happen. :)

Interesting. I'm also working in the dating/adult industry. Be sure to post some results, would love to see how your e-mails perform.

I'm curious; will you simply link to the offers in the e-mails?

well, applied some affiliate network, registered getresponse account, now a little confused, creating a letter and insert my affiliate compaign links and send them? i have read some article and watch some video before, when i really do it, i find that it is not easy

If your mailing a hacked email list without the given consent of the users in that mail list, isn't that like spamming? (correct me if i'm wrong) but i'm pretty sure most of the platforms have the rule you aren't allowed to spam their offers...

If your mailing a hacked email list without the given consent of the users in that mail list, isn't that like spamming? (correct me if i'm wrong) but i'm pretty sure most of the platforms have the rule you aren't allowed to spam their offers...
yeah, i guess so, if can not find a solution, then i have to give this method up

yeah, i guess so, if can not find a solution, then i have to give this method up

I wont recommend sending mails towards a hacked email database... You don't know what those people want... Even if you make perhaps 10 leads, then still the affiliate platform you work together with might disapprove those leads as they have been created using a spam method... I wouldn't recommend it, better create a good pre-lander, en choose some high payout offers, and buy the traffic at some good channels like: Bing/Google Ads/Facebook etc... Also take 1 offer you want to advertise and focus on that, dont hop around from Dating/Cams/Nutra, focus on 1 thing ;)

Thanks for sharing your journey with us!

Everyone starts from 0.

You are absolutely right about that, good for you for jumping in. :) However, may I suggest that you do a bit of studying on whichever method you decide to use, so you have a basic foundation to work from.

I can get almost any kinds of list, but it is not opt-in.

Oh, boy. Not a good idea, as already mentioned above.

Just for future reference....I get tons of unsolicited emails like you were talking about sending and they ALL go to my spam folder. Where I delete them without reading. Really, really, not worth it. Aside from being seen as spam by Aweber and Google, you'll just be wasting all your time and effort.

\/ \/ This is great advice.
I wont recommend sending mails towards a hacked email database... You don't know what those people want... Even if you make perhaps 10 leads, then still the affiliate platform you work together with might disapprove those leads as they have been created using a spam method... I wouldn't recommend it, better create a good pre-lander, en choose some high payout offers, and buy the traffic at some good channels like: Bing/Google Ads/Facebook etc... Also take 1 offer you want to advertise and focus on that, dont hop around from Dating/Cams/Nutra, focus on 1 thing ;)

If you have more questions, just let us know. We'll be watching your progress with interest. :)

MI
Back