The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Freinds needed!

arora

affiliate
Guys,

I was wondering if i can make some friends on Stumble upon and Digg

if interested PM me for user name on SU & Digg!

Thanks!
Edit - can we post our user name's etc here? - we won't be banned from either - i hope!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds Like a groovy idea! And funnily enough those guys on squidoo are also linking up and networking in a similair way - Add Your Profile - Make New Friends on Squidoo you'll find a whole bunch of similair networks to SU & Digg there, you'll also findmy 'handles' on that page too!

Though does sound like a cool idea to have people here share their user names for similair networks!

Hi arora,
just joined SU, not sure how everything works yet, but you can add me to your friends. My user name is steptoesdog.
Guys,

I was wondering if i can make some friends on Stumble upon and Digg

if interested PM me for user name on SU & Digg!

Thanks!
Edit - can we post our user name's etc here? - we won't be banned from either - i hope!

Gerald,

to add me as your friend- all u have to do is to click on my profile in ur friends on SU and see on the right - where it says - "add as friend" and add me as a friend. it is as simple as that & then you can stumble sites and thumbs up means you like the site and have given them a vote of approval.
Thumbs down means - a negative vote!

So, thumbs up for friends and thumbs down for enemies!

Sounds Like a groovy idea! And funnily enough those guys on squidoo are also linking up and networking in a similair way -""""" you'll find a whole bunch of similair networks to SU & Digg there, you'll also findmy 'handles' on that page too!

Though does sound like a cool idea to have people here share their user names for similair networks!

That is a great idea and I only learned about this from this forum. I will share my username to you soon arora... Just PM me if ever I do forget to do it...

:thumbsup:

banners
Back