The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

For Hire Freelance Design / Marketing Professional ready to work

MobDesignGuy

affiliate
NEW SITE IS COMING SOON >>> Watch this space!

I'm an experienced graphic / web designer working in the adult / mainstream industry for 15+ years. I'm a professional guy so if you contact me I am happy to send you my linkedin profile so you know I am who I say I am too.

I worked for several years for one of the biggest mobile adult ad networks designing subscription products, landing pages and banners for various affiliate/subscription product campaigns.

I am now looking to use that knowledge and experience for clients who want a designer who understands they want to make money $$$ and not for things to just look good although I will do that too ;)

> FAST TURNAROUND
> MULTIPLE DESIGNS
> GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKABLE
> MULTIPLE OPTIMISATION CHANGES (In the first week after launch)

My skills and experience include but are not limited to

---- Design ----

Website Design
Mobile product design
Landing page design and coding (mobile / desktop)
Banner design (animated / Static)
Content management (Wordpress)
Video editing (Web ads)

I can send samples of my work while I get my site setup

I also have a solid print background so print advertising is no problem either if that is what you need.

----Marketing----

I've created and managed ppc display campaigns across multiple social media networks and Goggle Adwords. I am highly analytical so can make sure we can track your performance and adapt creative accordingly

Get in touch if you think we can work together as I'm always open to new opportunities.

WELCOME ...
thumbsup.png

Why don't you try an introduction first instead of a massive self promotion -- people buy from their friends -- especially in B2B circles ;)

Isn't promoting before you have a working website like putting the cart in front of the horse?

WELCOME ...
thumbsup.png

Why don't you try an introduction first instead of a massive self promotion -- people buy from their friends -- especially in B2B circles ;)

Isn't promoting before you have a working website like putting the cart in front of the horse?

Hi Graybeard,

Thank you for the welcome and I totally took what you said on board so I have managed to put together a website and I filled out my bio to give everyone a bit of detail on my background and the skills I am looking to offer.

Hope to chat more soon,
Ross

So are you looking for a partner who does digital too or other stuff? Cuz I'm pretty talented the st the majority of digital marketing but am looking for a partner to kinds] of put our heads n skills together heads together, tackle issues creatively etetcd. I don't design (assuming you dont count Canva? Lol) But I pretty much have freelanced *ad gotten may raise based on my experience and performance. But they are holding me back and i can do so much more.

I see its been a lof time ut if you're still interested, I definitely ab

MI
Back