The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

FREE WP themes, pleasant design and features more

Techpress

What is your desktop look like?

techpress.jpg

This tech theme is compatible with WordPress 2.7, ready for threaded comments come with WP 2.7, and tested on various major web browsers. For betterusability we integrated the widely used function PageNavi. There's a about-me block which is also editable, just open the about-me.php with your favorite text editor, and fill in your introduction text.

This theme is also AdSense ready. Here's how to customize your AdSense field:

You just grab your Adsense code from Google, note that the ad size should be 250x250. Open adsense.php with your favorite text editor, replace the code between ad start and end tags with your AdSense code. Congratulations! You're done buddy! You can also add 4 125x125 image ads to the sidebar, the config file is ads-top.php.

Features

1. AdSense ready and customizable.
2. Integration of numeral PageNavi function.
3. Ready for Wordpress 2.7's threaded comments.
4. Valid XHTML/CSS. Tested up to Wordpress 2.7 on Firefox3, IE7 and IE6.

Hope you like this theme. Thank you!

Demo | Download

Leo

Pad Mess

This is my pad, pretty messy right? What about yours? Even worse? Haha...

pad-mess.jpg

This tech theme is compatible with WordPress 2.7, ready for threaded comments come with WP 2.7, and tested on various major web browsers. Besides the integration of widely used function PageNavi, we add a brand new funtion to this theme - Quotable Commentary! With this funtion you can select any part of the article, quote it and reply, by just one click! Haven't got what we are talking about? Try this out through the demo now. There’s a self-introduction block which is editable, just open the about-me.php with your favorite text editor, and fill in your introduction text.

Features

1. Integration of numeral PageNavi function.
2. Integration of Quotable Commentary function.
3. Ready for Wordpress 2.7's threaded comments.
4. Valid XHTML/CSS. Tested up to Wordpress 2.7.1 on Firefox3, IE7 and IE6.

Thank you for choosing our themes. We appreciate that!

Demo | Download

Leo

MI
Back