The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Free website

Tiger Banks

affiliate
What`s up!
I wanna ask, is that possible to make money from for-free-created website?
And can you advise me some ways how to if yes?
I got my own telegram channel, but I am also synchronising it with INSTA and souncloud sometimes. Wanna go global I`d say.

It is certainly possible, I've made a free website and added content locker on it, posted a video on youtube and it made me free $100ish in a few months. This is something not very easy and recommended these days. Hence although it is possible, it's not advisable to do that. A domain and webhost doesn't cost this much these days, you should avoid free domains/hosting for sure. :)

I think if you need a free website: you should try using social media creatively.
If you need a free website then you don't have much, if any, advertising money.
Social media has traffic if you can create ways to leverage that.

wix do free websites and hosting, on the basic plan at least.
The load times are pretty fast although I don'tknow how it would hold up if you sent alot of traffic to it.
Might be worth investigating.

What`s up!
And can you advise me some ways how to if yes?
I got my own telegram channel, but I am also synchronising it with INSTA and souncloud sometimes. Wanna go global I`d say.

Anything is possible if you have the determination to make it possible. There are obviously TONS of people who have built up thousands and tens of thousands of subscribers on their free blogs from wordpress, blogger, and many other places. You can also add mailing lists from almost any site.

Whether or not its advisable depends on what exactly you are planning to do and how you are planning to do it.

For example I was writing an article a few years ago on linkedin, and in it I wanted to reference a couple dozen free marketing websites (using affiliate links). Instead of creating a huge list of resources in the middle of my article, I setup a simple free wix pagea nd filled with the banners to all the websites and linked that directly from the article.

I didn't need to create a domain for it, get professional hosting, upgrade my account, nor much of anything else as I was not trying to build a brand around it so professionalism didn't much matter - it was more about sharing the links with those reading my article who may have wanted to see what resources I was talking about. I also added a signup form to my mailing list on the page.

I got around a dozen signups to my list which is nothing to write home about, but if I could do it and get a dozen, I could have continued writing articles linking to it and gotten many more.

So, I see no reason not to use free websites in such a situation.

If you intend for the website to last a lifetime and to rank on google with it, you probably don't want a free website. Its more of one of those things I think is useful if you are personally sending people to it, not hoping people randomly find it in searches.

Also I don't know of any quality advertising service that is going to be okay with free hosted landing pages or websites.

So its all about what will work for you and what suits your needs.

It is not good to run a free website. Nowadays, it does not cost much money to buy a website, so it is better not to run a free website.

there are many free sitebuilder available for newbies, it's all about the content you provide and the traffic you focused! It's possiable to make money by free website, such as sell a book written by yourself, or promote a local business to get commission!

MI
Back