The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Free Top Position on New Search Engine

scally39

There is a new ppc search engine that pays you in ppc currency to use it and also and unbelievably gives you a top positition for a key word of your choice. Three months ago this engine had an alexa ranking of over half a million, it now has a weekly ranking of 1868. Because this engine is in it's infancy there are thousands of key words still available, if you have a business or product to promote then this could work for you. Only the rich and internet masters get anywhere with google, there is finally a search engine out there for us mere mortals that caters for the small to medium sized business.

NOTE:{If you are interested e-mail me at XYZ and I'll send you details. DELETED by Admin}

Hi Scally,

Please note that no ads are allowed until you have 10 posts and then ONLY down in the ads & offers section.

I left this post instead of deleting because the info may be of interest to someone. But when you say "If you are interested e-mail me at X for details" that's an AD so you can get commission from your affiliate link.

I'm pretty sure he is talking about http://www.bigdaddypays.com/ so if any one is interested they can go there directly to check it out.

from all my stats.. there has yet to be an engine or index that is truly prociding me any decent results or traffic.. right now G, yahoo and thats abou tit...msn is going down the pooper, and alot of the smaller start up and die just as fast as they thought they could provide results...my 0.02

charlie_go2directads said:
from all my stats.. there has yet to be an engine or index that is truly prociding me any decent results or traffic.. right now G, yahoo and thats abou tit...msn is going down the pooper, and alot of the smaller start up and die just as fast as they thought they could provide results...my 0.02

good insight.
Adwords and Yahoo have ALWAYS been a profitable PPC search engine for me, and I've had my ups and downs with MSN.

right now is an UP for me with MSN, i think that one of the products that i promote is a great niche for the target audience on MSN (women at home; they actually make up a large percentage of MSN searchers... and they are the spenders!)

RcCola said:
good insight.
Adwords and Yahoo have ALWAYS been a profitable PPC search engine for me, and I've had my ups and downs with MSN.

right now is an UP for me with MSN, i think that one of the products that i promote is a great niche for the target audience on MSN (women at home; they actually make up a large percentage of MSN searchers... and they are the spenders!)

are you using the msn PPC or are they natural results..i can get good natural results but the ppc from msn just isn't working well for me

I wouldn't pay no more than 10 cents per clicks, but I use SEO elite {affiliate link removed by administrator} to rank high in Google and other search engines

s82a84 said:
I wouldn't pay no more than 10 cents per clicks, but I use SEO elite {affiliate link removed by administrator} to rank high in Google and other search engines

oops.. ;)

no better way to manage your PPC then by yourself..you know your ads , you know your budget...read learn and you will achieve better clicks

Linda Buquet said:
Hi Scally,

Please note that no ads are allowed until you have 10 posts and then ONLY down in the ads & offers section.

I left this post instead of deleting because the info may be of interest to someone. But when you say "If you are interested e-mail me at X for details" that's an AD so you can get commission from your affiliate link.

I'm pretty sure he is talking about http://www.bigdaddypays.com/ so if any one is interested they can go there directly to check it out.

Nice job Linda...:)

banners
Back