The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free Submission to Search Engines and Directory

john12345

affiliate
hi
I have used some auto submissoin software but they have lot of submission errors, does any one know any good site

which can submit my site without errors, it must be fast, reliable and cheapest.

thanks

It's recommended that you are very careful with auto-submission sites...shortcuts like that provide very little useful results any more.

The submission errors could be an indicator of that, as Search Engines are probably adjusting their submission guidelines and processes...and the auto-submission softwares simply don't keep up with the latest.

Just for the newbies here that may not know it's best NOT to use submission software or even hand submit.

Google is the main engine that counts and SHE PREFERS to find links herself rather than have them submitted. All the search engines will NATURALLY pick up your site if you just get a few good related inbound links from other sites that are spidered regularly. This is easy to do and the bonus is you may get some traffic from those inbound links in addition to leaving a trail for the spiders to follow to find your site.

Word up Linda. Those dang auto-submissions create the illusion that it "can be so easy" to get noticed online...when in fact the long-term will be better served by doing things "the hard/right way". :D

For fast, reliable and cheap. (I guess you want an easier method than do it yourself) find somebody that will do it for you by hand.

its better that you do ur promotion so that u can monitor it. and you can have alot of options. everything is very simple in submitting your site to a search engine and directories.

Thanks for the pointer of not submitting directly to Google. I have been doing that.

Shirley

Automated submission just does not help at least that's my opinion

No point in having a thousand links to your webpages all saying the same thing [could actually hurt your SERP ranking] or submitting the same article to 200 article directories

Hand submit your articles is the way I tend to do it and seems to have reasonable results

re:

I agree with all the above comments. Nothing beats hand submitted your website yourself. The only 4 that really count nowadays is MSN Site Explorer, Yahoo, DMOZ, and of course Google.

banners
Back