The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free SEO Tools - SEO Analyzer - SERP Tracker

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Just found some REALLY great free SEO tools for you guys.

SEO Analyzer for Web Design
Is your web design optimized for search engines? Find out now by using Sitening's unique SEO Analyzer web design tool. Our tool inspects your website, and then produces a detailed web design report on areas that need optimization.

SERP Tracker

The SERP Tracker is a search engine optimizer's dream come true. Website owners, webmasters, and search engine marketers now have a powerful tool to track search engine performance."

SEO Report
The SEO Report provides the best Analysis and Strategy Guide for search engine optimization on the Internet. It is the ultimate report for anyone wanting to do serious research on their website and to learn proven strategies for improving their search engine results pages (SERPs).

GET THESE & OTHER SEO TOOLS HERE: SEO Tools

Hat tip to DoshDosh for helping me find this SEO resource: SEO Tool : Automated SERP Tracker for Keywords

Looks great Linda! :D
I'm wondering if the keywords you are tracking and researching are not being used for their own research and website developments?

For instance you have found an interesting niche to target and see an "acceptable" amount of actual competing pages and then using these tools may tip of the supplier of these tools and you gain a powerful competitor you would not have had if you did not use these tools.

It just makes you think with all these tools coming out which is great of course but how discreet are these tools or are they being used to mine data that they can exploit for their own?

VERY interesting point. I'm so honest, I never think of devious stuff like that,
but I bet some of them use tools for their own best interest.

I know lots of people have claimed they researched and found a great new domain and by the time they registered it - it was taken - possibly by the registrar or the domain name tool provider they used to research and find the name.

I do think of the devious stuff like that, Linda. Not because I'm dishonest, as I pride myself on being honest and up front with people, it's simply about being vigilant. Kind of like the Google conspiracy theorists. ;)

Generally, if I trust the source of the free tool that's being provided, then I usually don't give it a second thought. For smaller webmasters or one-person shows that I don't know personally, I definitely bat an eyelash or two before using it.

All told, however, there are hardly any secrets (or secret niches) left online. So, for keyword research tools, I don't think too much of it.

~ Teli

I said I'm too honest but should have said "trusting" or maybe just plain naive. :p
Agree with your statement too about secret niches. Probably arent many.

But I know that if I ever do figure out that illusive "Perfect Niche" I'll be careful how I research it now. :p

- Have the niche secret is not all the game there are many other factors you should take in consideration such as experience to promote online and content to this niche.
- many people need free seo tools and use free is more important than without any tools, more perfect or not that depend to you, you can test this tools and select which work for you, after all it is just one source to get free seo tools.
- By the way, I build a squidoo lens about free seo tools and rank well with Google.

SEO Tool - Sitening.com

Hello there,

I am new to this community. Read Jeremy Palmer's book, and he highly recommended this forum for affiliate marketing. And, I must say that I am highly impressed. Way to go Linda, I see you everywhere on this forum. Keep up the good work.

Now, coming to the relevant topic, I do not agree that sitening.com is a great site for SEO analysis. It gave my site a score of 90 out of 100, and I know that there's a lot that I can do to optimize my site.

This morning, I checked out the trial from IBP and Arelis. I was pretty impressed with that so my vote goes for that. But alas, the service is not free. I am still considering to purchase it, what do you guys think about IBP and Arelis?

Thanks for the help and support.

yes lindas working her a$$ off but i really enjoy coming back to this forum, after a while, but now its growing much faster and getting more interactive which is good. it was a tad bit borin earlier :D

Thanks!

wow! thanks for this tips about SEO..it would be a BIG help for me..as im still learning things out..More Power!:)

banners
Back