“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Free SEO - KeyWord Analytics

Linda Buquet

affiliate
I have not tried this, but it looks good, is free for under 100,000 visits
and has some great reviews by top people like Seth Godin, Rand from SEOmoz
and Darren Rowse.

FROM THE SITE
"It's a real-time online tool for webmasters, bloggers and internet marketers that is highly focused on natural search engine traffic analytics. It provides tons of detailed statistics and in-depth information on the search terms that drive targeted traffic to your websites.

103bees is an indispensable tool for search engine optimization (SEO) and internet marketing - everything you need to know about your search engine traffic in one place!"

103bees - Search engine traffic analysis and statistics tool

Sounds very intriguing -- added to my "MUST VISIT" bookmarks and will definitely check this out more throughly. Thanks, Linda!

I may if I ever get some free time.

LOL...we share the same problem, but I did put this on a priority "to-do" list so when I get to it, I'll be more than happy to share my thoughts! :)

Well, I added this service to a local site I have (small) to give it a test run. Now we sit back and see... ;)

fitnfree you are a lot faster than I am. This is on my "nice to to someday if I ever have a spare second" list. Thats the list I never get around to. :eek:

Let us know what you think!

fitnfree you are a lot faster than I am. This is on my "nice to to someday if I ever have a spare second" list. Thats the list I never get around to. :eek:

Let us know what you think!

:D haha...yes, I've got a TON of those, too! But I thought I'd give this a quick try -- it's a little soon to say how it's going but so far it's proving to be pretty interesting. The stats are a lot easier to peruse than my hosts stats.

MI
Back