The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Free Report: Building Traffic with FeedBurner

Teli

affiliate
In another thread, I mentioned that I would be coming out with an article on how to use the FeedBurner service and thought since it was within a different thread, not everyone may know that it's available.

The article ended up growing into a full 22 page report on using and building traffic with the FeedBurner service. You are welcome to download and give away this report as you wish and did I mention it's free? :)

Beginner's Guide to Using and Building Traffic with FeedBurner

Please let me know how you like it -- feel free to comment on the blog or directly in this thread. All feedback, suggestions, and comments are welcome.

~ Teli

You're very welcome, Linda. It's my pleasure to help out around here whenever I can. :)

Fitnfree, please be sure to let me know how you like it and if there's anything you feel I can do to improve it.

~ Teli

You've got it, Teli, will do! I plan to dig in after I check my e-mails this morning. ;)

This is great, Teli -- I have some work to do now! You did an outstanding job explaining all the possibilities with Feedburner. You have a real talent explaining/teaching things. Thanks again for a great resource!

Thanks fitnfree, you're mekkin' me blush :D. I truly am glad to hear you like it, though. Hopefully it helps you build up your subscribers and traffic!

~ Teli

Thank you Teli...

Teli,

Thank you for the great report.

I found a strategy I had not used properly from Feedburner, and you helped me uncover the right way.

You should seriously teach this stuff, you write very well. :)

Well, thank you bunches Joseph. Your compliments are greatly appreciated and I'm very glad to hear the report was helpful to you. :)

~ Teli

MI
Back