The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Free professional website reviews

temi

affiliate
OWG made and offer of giving a professional review of websites of this forum members. The offer is still on! in addition to that if he things your website is super cool and efficient etc etc, I will blog it on my blog Temi’s Internet Blogs . Blog post on my website is worth $50, your are guaranteed to get about PR4 from the blog.
Any takers?

I don't want to review a work in progress as it will really be wasting everyones tie. Once the site is complete, then post here and I will take a look.

I am game however to review a site that is going to be redesigned, providing you are at the 'what should we do' stage rather than having already decided what you intend doing and are ready to redeisign.

If you have an idea of redesign but have not yet agreed with your designers etc, then that is ideal as you can let me know what it is you want to get out of the redesign, and I can advise.

reviews are very limited so it is first come first served.

I just checked your blog. While the blog has good content, the design definitly needs some work.
Anyhow, I would not mind if you can mention a word or two about my websites on your blog. Let me know if you need some info on them.

I don't want to review a work in progress as it will really be wasting everyones tie. Once the site is complete, then post here and I will take a look.

I am game however to review a site that is going to be redesigned, providing you are at the 'what should we do' stage rather than having already decided what you intend doing and are ready to redeisign.

If you have an idea of redesign but have not yet agreed with your designers etc, then that is ideal as you can let me know what it is you want to get out of the redesign, and I can advise.

reviews are very limited so it is first come first served.

Will do. It will only be a few more days. I'm currently working on the promotion stage. After I launch, I'd really like to have some objectionable views as to how I can improve the site from a webmasters viewpoint, as well as from a surfers viewpoint.

Thank you.

I just checked your blog. While the blog has good content, the design definitly needs some work.
Anyhow, I would not mind if you can mention a word or two about my websites on your blog. Let me know if you need some info on them.

Completely agree with you, been meaning to do something about the design for months now, I will GET IT DONE this week! Thanks for you frank and constructive criticism :)
I will think about mentioning one of your projects.... the frelancer site I find interesting, if you have a Press Release for it where I can get started please send it to me.
Thanks

Hi OWG,

could you review my site DirStats.com. BTW I am not using www

Cheers Temi

Thanks, will read both and see if I can get something different written and posted on my blogs

MI
Back