The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free Link Bid Script almost ready

temi

affiliate
For those who has bee patienlty (or impatiently) waiting for my Link Bid Script, I can I assure you that it will be out this week.

I have given many dates on the past which I was not able to fulfil so I will refrain from giving the exact date.

Its based on my original bid for position script but it has been extensively optimised, also, you do not need to rely on the ABC categories, now you an actually create categories such as "web hosting" "Arts" etc etc

If there are any tips those who own a Bid for Position want to give me on how so that LinkBidScript will be even better than whatever link bid script they use at present, the tips are welcomed.
Thanks

You have been very patient, you will get the first copy as soon as its rolls off the programmers machine :)

I prefer to say phpLB is like my script, I created my script before phpLB was created and yes, it will be free.

Ah, I wasn't aware of that Temi. Looking forward to the script anyway, that way, making more directories wont be so costly.

SEO-friendly links, I hope? Also, a separate details page for each website would be nice as well as support for deeplinks if the option was selected (with an automated additional increment to the bid given by the user). Plus, perhaps an option to set the sum for a minimum bid from the admin interface itself?

- MENJ

All the function your requested apart from the deep link is available in the script. I will add the deeplink option to the next versions

banners
Back