The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Free images to post on my page?

affiliaterookie2009

affiliate
Hi all,

I have a fitness site and would like to know if anyone has any links to where I can find free fitness or related bodybuilding images. Its kind of frustrating providing information on certain muscles and bodies without images.

Thanks alot!

I've noticed istocks prices have gone up. Anybody have any other suggestions?

Thanks!
FDC

Most of the decent places charge at least a buck a credit I think.

You can use many of the images at Flickr of course for free and they make it easy to embed in your blog. Just need to check to see if they have a Creative Commons license and give credit and link back.

How do place copyright info?

Hey Linda,

I've placed a photo through WP, but i can't seem to place the copyright info properly. It's not visible.

Do you know how I can get that info underneath the pic? or can I place it elsewhere?

Photo loading on my webpage, better or worse?

Hi all,

I just loaded a few images on my blog site. I was thinking, it takes the time to load on some pc's, so does anyone think it may be better to keep them to a minimum? or no pics at all?

Thanks

You are welcome stirls.

affiliaterookie2009 it's really personal preference and you'll hear different views. But most people say adding good related images to blogs helps make them look more polished and interesting. Most images aren't going to be enough to affect load time that much. You don't need an image every post but just sprinkle them in for added impact every few posts.

banners
Back