The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free iFrame Tool

Luke

Service Manager
Service Manager
FPTraffic
It's obvious that being able to mask/cloak your affiliate link is important. K has covered it, I've covered it, and it's a topic of discussion that comes up every single day between me and my publishers. One of the big issues that I run into constantly is working with publishers who do not have their own web hosting. I preach all day long how important it is to learn how to build websites, but there will be those of you who refuse, but still are interested in promoting CPA offers. Well, I've finally decided to cave in and create something easy that everyone can use.

Okay, the name isn't that original. iFrame is a simple tool that allows you to easily iFrame any link and I'll even host the iFrame for you:
Free iFrame Hosting - LukePeerFly.com

Here is an example link (if you live outside of the US you will be redirected, it's a PeerFly offer):
http://dell-xps.com-if.us/

For those of you outside the US, here is a less practical example:
PeerFly Affiliate Manager

Feel free to try it out yourself. You choose the keyword (keyword.com-if.us) and then paste in your link you want to iFrame. It'll create the iFrame page for you and give you your link. The script is setup to automatically grab the title of the page you are iFraming so it looks legit and as long as there is not a framebreaker on the page you're iFraming everything will work perfectly :)

Take a look and let me know what you think. Enjoy! :D

What an awesome project! And all wrapped up in the usual LukePeerfly goodness! Look forward to trying it out soon. Cheers!

Hi Luke,
great tool ! Thx that you reveal it - though I know how to set up my sites ;)
but I have an idea to use this gorgeous tool for something special - I´ll test it :)

MI
Back